Summer is seriously going by fast, Popmaniacs. We’re literally going to cry when it’s time to go back to school. There are still so many places to visit and so many things to do! We’ve done our research and we’ve picked out the best vacay spots for you, your besties, and your fam to visit before it’s time to be back in the classroom.
1. The beach — The beach is always a classic vacation spot. The sun is shining, the water is warm (depending on which beach you go to), and it’s the perfect time to wear a cute new bathing suit. Don’t forget to post all over your Snapchat and Instagram stories that you’re killing it at the beach. Everyone will be jealous!
2. The mountains — Hiking in the mountains is a great way to get some exercise in before it’s time to go back to school. Gotta shape those legs, guys! The mountains are the perfect place to appreciate how beautiful our country can be. Rent out a cabin for you and your fam. You can roast s’mores by the fire and be surrounded by gorgeous nature.
3. The desert — The desert is the perfect place to get your tan on. It’s hot, it’s relaxing, and there are always really great pools at the hotels. You’ll come back a bronze goddess. But don’t forget to pack the sunscreen and aloe vera gel. A lot of people get burned when they lay out in the sun all day and don’t reapply their sunscreen. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
4. The lake — It’s like the beach, but different. Going out on a boat is the best part about going to the lake. You can do waterskiing, tubing, and cliff jumping (except don’t try the last one without your parents’ permission — it can be dangerous.) There are so many reasons why going to the lake is one of the most fun experiences. Just try it. You’ll thank us.
5. A national park — Once again, hiking is always fabulous idea, especially when you visit a national park. Camping is also an option! Believe us, you can find a campsite with a bathroom and showers so you aren’t completely roughing it. No one wants to live without running water. Gross.
Which one of our best vacay spots will you hit before summer ends, Popmaniacs? Let us know in the comments!