Hey Popmaniacs! Can you believe Camila Cabello’s new debut song “Crying in The Club” is finally out? We can’t stop listening to it in our office and we know you’ll be addicted too. The former Fifth Harmony singer has spread her wings and come out with a song we will definitely put on our party playlists. We wanted to share the best things about her new song with you!
1) Camila’s Amazing Voice: Since her first appearance on the X-Factor we knew that Camila had an absolutely amazing voice which melded beautifully with the other girls of Fifth Harmony. Now with her solo career, Camila can really express herself in her music. This song is definitely an awesome showcase of her vocal range and abilities!
2) The Beat: Our attention was completely hooked to Camila’s song as soon as the beat dropped. We could definitely imagine playing this in our cars with our fave girlies and jamming out to it. Keep up the great work Camila!
3) That Chorus: Great vocals? Check. Great beat? Check. This girl really put an awesome song together, especially in the chorus. The vocals in the background mixing with hers and the sick beat makes for an awesome chorus we can’t get out of our heads.
4) The Music Video: Not only did Camila #bless us with an amazing new song, she premiered her awesome music video as well. This party is absolutely stunning. It’s filled with strobe lights, beautiful dancers and even better — confetti!
5) The Music Video Song Teaser: Camila is the sweetest by dropping a song teaser at the beginning of her music video with a solo ballad. The sweet and soulful teaser definitely has us excited for more of Camila’s music.
What do you think Camila’s debut single Popmaniacs? Let us know in the comments below!