Mark your calendars, Popmaniacs — August 12 is Cara Delevingne’s birthday! The actress and model turns 25 today and we’re celebrating by reliving some of her best modeling moments. We’ve always been huge fans of the British beauty, and that’s why we’re so proud to see her grow as both a model and an actress.
1. Armani Exchange — We especially love this photograph of Cara because she looks ultra fierce. There are very few people who could pull an eyepatch and still manage to look absolutely gorgeous. We think the black and white filter totally completes the whole look.
2. Puma — Cara has been part of the Puma family for a while now. We love seeing all of her fun photoshoots, especially the one where she actually poses with a real puma. Isn’t that literally the coolest thing, Popmaniacs? Honestly, we don’t know if we would be able to do it. We might be too scared.
3. Chanel — Who doesn’t love Chanel? It’s the definition of classic, elegant, and fun. Cara seriously rocks the beanie look. Pair that accessory with a hoodie and you’re good to go! Plus, this photograph highlights the fact that she has the most gorgeous blue eyes. Work it, Cara!
4. Magnum Ice Cream and Moschino — We totally screamed when we heard the news that Magnum ice cream was pairing up with Moschino and they got Cara Delevingne to model. Does it get any better? We all love ice cream, Cara is a killer model, and Moschino has the best items to offer.
5. Rimmel London — The Valerian star has been part of the Rimmel London family since 2016. “I can’t describe what being a part of the Rimmel Family means to me, it is such an honour,” she said on Instagram. “I grew up with these images and commercials. It is a brand that honestly represents the London Girl, me!” That totally gave us all the feels.
How are you celebrating Cara Delevingne’s birthday, Popmaniacs? Let us know in the comments!