It’s no secret that we’re totally obsessed with Riverdale here. In addition to the drama and hot guys, the outfits in the show are everything. Here are some of our favorites!
1. The Vixens cheer uniform — How adorable are these uniforms, Popmaniacs? They’re fun, flirty, and you can still tumble in them! We just love how fun these uniforms are, especially because we’ve seen Veronica and Betty totally kick butt while wearing them. We hope they bring them back for season 2.
2. All of Veronica’s retro outfits — Veronica clearly has her own style and doesn’t care what others think of her. We love that attitude here at Popmania. She does her own thing, wears what she wants, and doesn’t let anybody get her down. We literally can’t get over how elegant her signature pearl necklace is.
3. The fabulous prom dresses — We almost died when we saw Betty’s gorgeous baby blue prom dress, Popmaniacs. She looked majorly stunning. But don’t think we forgot about Veronica’s prom dress either. She is slaying in her all black everything ensemble. Not to mention that her dress is covered in sparkles. Obsessed.
4. Cheryl Blossom’s little black dress — Bad gal Cheryl Blossom is famously known to have the best style of anyone. She’s always dressed to impress. And boy, does she impress us! We’re loving her little black dress with a maroon collar and matching maroon heeled boots.
5. Josie and the Pussycats — These ladies were constantly slaying in their outfits during the first season. We literally wanted to own everything they wore. No joke! With Josie always looking retro chic, Valerie combining hipster with punk rock, and Melody owning it in her leather jacket, these ladies were the best dressed trio at Riverdale High School.