Most of us know Emma Watson for her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movie series, but she has recently been crowned our No. 1 fave girl power gal. Basically every quote she has is beautiful, inspiring and oh-so true. Read on to see the 12 best Emma quotes we’ve ever heard!
- “I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything.”
- “I feel like young girls are told that they have to be a princess and fragile. I identify much more with being a warrior — a fighter. If I was going to be a princess. I’d be a warrior princess. Definitely.”
- “I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to be who I really am. I’m going to figure out what that is.”
- “All I can do is follow my instincts because I’ll never please everyone.”
- “There’s nothing interesting about looking perfect — you lose the point. You want what you’re wearing to say something about you, who you are.”
- “The saddest thing for a girl to do is dumb herself down for a guy.”
- “We really damage our own confidence when we put ourselves down, so I try not to.”
- “There’s nothing wrong with being afraid. It’s not the absence of fear, it’s overcoming it. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith.”
- “It makes me sad to hear girls constantly putting themselves down. We have these unbelievably high expectations of ourselves, when actually we’re human beings and our bodies have a function.”
- “Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.”
- “I truly, truly believe that beauty come from within.”
- “Becoming yourself is really hard an confusing, and it’s a process. It’s often not cool to be the person who puts themselves out there.”
We weren’t lying when we said Emma is WAY inspiring! After reading all of these quotes, we feel like girls truly can rule the world. Thanks, Emma!
What are YOUR fave Emma quotes? Let us know in the comments below