What a crazy Friday filled with so much new music! From Selena Gomez to Madison Beer, new music is booming and we are here to show you who you should be adding to your playlist. Here are six songs on our New Music Friday Playlist:
1) “Dead,” Madison Beer: We love Madison Beer’s song because of how relaxed but catchy it is! The chill beat definitely gives this pop song a cool vibe we are totally digging.
2) “Want You Back,” Citizen Four: These cool beats and awesome synthesizers totally have us hooked on Citizen Four’s new song. Their harmonies and voices blend together so well while the lyrics are so catchy, you’ll know every word sooner than you know!
3) “Bad Liar,” Selena Gomez: We love this funky and hip-swinging song Selena has been teasing about all over her Instagram. This song is so relatable and has an amazing beat and her vocals make it so smooth and catchy!
4) “Strip That Down” Liam Payne: Our eyes are on the prize too, Liam! As his solo career debut single, he did a pretty great job. This song has an awesome beat and we love the direction Liam is taking his music!
5) “Crying in The Club,” Camila Cabello: The excitement we have for Camila’s debut single is sky high! This song is the perfect jam for your party playlist. We can’t wait to see what else Camila will release because this song shows huge potential.
6) “Dime,” Rachel Crowe: #WOW is the only word we have to express how much we love this song. Rachel’s voice is so strong and incredible. This girl’s confidence in this song is giving us all total inspiration. We love how strong the message of her song is and how independent she is!
What song is your favorite from our New Music Friday playlist Popmaniacs? Let us know in the comments below!