It’s completely obvious that we’re huge Yara Shahidi fans, Popmaniacs. Honestly, what isn’t there to like about her? The Black-ish star is an incredibly talented actress, she’s beyond intelligent (did you know she’s attending Harvard University in the fall?), and she has the best style. Let’s check out a few times when Yara Shahidi’s style was too killer for words.
1. All-blue everything — First of all, the crown above Yara’s head is totally mean to be there. She’s a total queen, especially when it comes to fashion. Second of all, Yara is majorly pulling off this all-blue outfit like a boss. And where did she get that jacket?! We want one in every color.
2. 90’s denim — One word: obsessed. Yara’s 90’s look makes us want to go back in time. Her all-denim dress looks fabulous on her, especially with her matching blue headband. She’s completes the look with a studded brown bag and her signature top knot.
3. Casual cutie — Yara’s accessories are on fleek. She’s completely owning the “casual but cute” look with her hair in a top knot, her gold hoops shining in the sun, and her black bag completing the outfit. Teach us your ways, Yara!
4. Beauty in pink — Yara is rocking her baby pink Rebecca Taylor dress from top to bottom. Similar to her 90’s denim dress, this pink ensemble shows a softer side of Yara. We love that her gold hoops match her Giving Key’s necklaces. Loving the look!
5. All suited up — How does Yara always look amazing in everything she wears? We literally don’t know anyone who can look as fabulous as Yara in that navy suit. And those shoes are to die for! We would love to go shopping with Yara and have her help us pick outfits. We need her help.
What do you think about Yara Shahidi’s style, Popmaniacs? Let us know in the comments!